> Connection accepted from 220.127.116.11
> Last updated: May 6th 2022
What’s Kurt doing now?
This is a “Now” page1. It will save you & me time by providing you an overview of how we may best work together. huzzah!
My current commitments are:
- Helping Shopify Plus merchants like HOONIGAN make more money through my consultancy.
- Hosting a podcast with 1.8 million downloads: Unofficial Shopify.2
- Developing public Shopify apps. (We don’t offer private app development.)
- Investing, advising, or both with: EcommerceTech, Govalo,
Kno Commerce5, PostPilot, and other select clients and P.E. firms.
- Collaborating with my wife on her Disney World planning Shopify store.
- Coursework: Foxwell Digital, Skillshare
Time permitting, I’m interested in:
- Improving your Shopify store
- Providing expert quotes, clips, or soundbites
- Guesting on your podcast
- An advisory role on your board
- Speaking at your event3
Unfortunately, I have to pass on:
- Giving free individualized feedback
- Demo’ing your app4
- Coffee Dates
- Guest Blog Posts
- Most anything not Shopify related
Getting in touch
I know you can figure out my email address easily, but I’d strongly prefer that…
- you reach out to my wife first: email@example.com
- or through a warm intro from a mutual acquaintance.
To defend my inbox, we mark egregiously bad cold outreach efforts and all involuntary newsletter sign-ups as spam. Plus that’s super uncool, you guys.
If you send us a message, I promise we’ll read it, and if we pass it’s only because time didn’t allow for it.
Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook
IG: @kgelster — Not ecommerce, mostly Dad Shit™.
1 This is a now page, and if you have your own site, you should make one, too.↩
2 Have your own podcast? Check out my pro gear guide. ↩
3 In general, I expect to be paid to speak. I will sometimes waive my fee for non-profit, community events. At a minimum, I need my travel & hotel accommodation covered. [Press info]↩
4 I have not accepted an app demo offer in the last three years. To get your app in front of me, trying giving it free to one of my clients instead.↩
5 Successfully exited March 2022 when acquired by WeCommerce↩